Monday, January 2, 2012

Alcide The Werewolf Brings The LOLs On The Soup!









Oh man - between him and Joel McHale, we're in seksi funnymen overload!
On last night's episode of The Soup, True Blood's buffest Joe Manganiello made not one, not two, but three separate - and equally HIGHlarious appearances - and even with a member of his 'wolf pack' - HA!
Ch-ch-check out all the yumminess (above)!
Yes, YES [...]

Well, well, well!


Someone here is not telling the truth!


Although Ricky Gervais raised enough enough eyebrows during his hosting gig at last year's Golden Globes that he was told he would not be invited back, the comedian recently spoke out at the Edinburgh International Festival and claimed they've asked him back - and was even invited to host last year's Academy Awards, as well!!


He reveals:


“I love NBC, I love the fact they stuck by me through it. I don’t think I should do it. What am I going back as? They said to my agent would he like to be on our list. I couldn’t do the Oscars. It’s a thankless task for a comedian. They don’t want to hear jokes, they want to hear if they have won the most important award of their career. I got into this business so I didn’t have to put a suit on and sit behind a desk five times a week. It would be strange to do it.”


Meanwhile, a rep from ABC has countered that he was NEVER approached!


Inneresting, inneresting!


We personally would love to see him back, but it certainly sounds as though he's no longer interested!


Who do U think is telling the truth?


[Image via WENN.]


Jasper Johns
Franz Kline
Financer des travaux liés à l’isolation ou aux énergies nouvelles
retrouver le sommeil
copywriting

No comments:

Post a Comment