Saturday, July 7, 2012

Watch: The Footloose Remake Releases A Movie Trailer

Last month we got our first look at promo photos from the upcoming remake film Footloose. As you may recall, this new version of Footloose is based on the film of the same name from 1984 which starred Kevin Bacon … this new version, stars Kenny Wormald. While I’m not a huge fan of remakes, [...]

We are just days away from the release of Beyoncé‘s new album 4 and today we get to check out a couple of fancy promo album photos that will be included in the album artwork booklet. Despite the fact that B has not been getting too much positive buzz about her new disc, she has been actively promoting its release. Check out these new Beyoncé promo photos below and see what’s in store should YOU decide to buy a copy of her new CD.




I have been able to preview Beyoncé‘s new album and I’m sad to say that I am totally underwhelmed. I don’t hear any singles on the disc. While Beyoncé sings amazing ballads, her new album 4 is nothing but ballads. Still, I’m certain that her fans will support the album’s release. As for these promo photos, the Queen B looks amazing as always. I’m hopeful that the bonus tracks on the deluxe version of 4 will be fantastic … because if not, I may have to pass on picking up this album altogether :/


[Source]




Rene Magritte
Software
John Belushi
Software
creation entreprise

No comments:

Post a Comment