Friday, October 21, 2011

Jessica Simpson Is Pregnant!!

Folks this is it: Jessica Simpson is pregnant. I usually don’t fall victim to celebrity rumors, but this one I definitely believe to be true. I am pretty good at figuring out if a celeb rumor is true or not. I have been writing about celebs since 2007 and reading about them for longer than I can remember, so I have a pretty good idea of what is true and what is just silly rumor. Jessica Simpson is rumored to be pregnant and I think this time around the rumors are legit. Here is my evidence, aside from the fact that she has been walking around in VERY loose shirts, seems to have a small pouch, and her wedding was rumored to be postponed, of course. This blind item: “This female star has certainly had her ups and downs. Her career has gone up and down and has expanded over more than one creative medium. She has dated at least three or four famous guys, has been married to and divorced from another celebrity, and is a tabloid staple. Depending on who you talk to and which day it is, she is either gorgeous or ugly. Well, we know one [...]

hypnosis for a change
internet articles
impot sur la fortune
Kauai weddings
Make Money With Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment