Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Rally To Restore Sanity And/Or Fear Invades Washington DC

Comedy Central funnymen Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert have orchestrated a huge rally in Washington DC today in order inspire people to get interested in this year’s mid-term elections (which take place on Tuesday November 2) and, of course, to poke a little fun at the whole entire political process. Jon and Stephen (and a [...]

Our dear Jake Gyllenhaal, who was recently spied in the close company of Country/Pop star Taylor Swift, was spotted enjoying a lunch date with Cougar Town actress Busy Philipps here in SoCal yesterday afternoon. Despite the seeming coziness of the pair, I’m pretty sure there was nothing untoward going on between the two … Jake and Busy are godparents to Matilda Rose Ledger (daughter of Michelle Williams and the late Heath Ledger) and were prolly just having a friendly pow-wow together:




Even tho there’s no rule that godparents can’t be romantic, I’m pretty sure these two are merely good friends. That being said, I think I would much prefer it if Jake were romantically linked to Busy rather than with Taylor. As much as I would love Jakey poo to be single and available (you know, just in case), I think I could live with him settling down with a nice girl like Busy. I think Jake gettin’ bizzy with Busy makes a Hell of a lot more sense than his fraternizing with Taylor.


[Photo credit: X17]



Martin Luther King Jr.
Choosing the Right Franchise
Doris Miller
Poulet persil aux épices
Alexander Calder

No comments:

Post a Comment